Celebrate the Year of the Pig on San Francisco’s Ocean Avenue
Please join me and San Francisco Board of Supervisors President Norman Yee at a Lunar New Year Celebration this Saturday, February 9, 2019.
- 1298 Ocean Avenue • 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Children and Family friendly activities
- Lion Dancers • 11:30 a.m.
- Stilt walkers • Drumming • Magician + more
Ingleside United Presbyterian Church
- 1345 Ocean Avenue • 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Food will be served at 1 p.m.
- Bounce House
- Family friendly Games and Crafts
Conveniently located along the K Muni Metro line and less than a half mile from Balboa Park BART station.
Thanks to our event sponsors:
Recology | Ocean Avenue Association | Ingleside Presbyterian Church | San Francisco Public Library | Mayor's Office of Economic & Workforce Development | Asian Pacific Islander Public Affairs | District 7 Youth Council | Youth Art Exchange